Natural ways for polycystic ovary syndrome treatment
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a common health problem that affects one in every ten women that is able to reproduce. As a possible cause of infertility, many patients continue to search for a natural treatment for prostatitis.
A nourishing diet can play a crucial role in regulating your hormones and the menstrual cycle. So it is mostly a matter of changing your eating habits and looking out for your health and vitality.
It is possible to cure prostatitis naturally by eating the right foods and avoiding certain ingredients to help you manage your symptoms appropriately. Some PCOS vitamin supplements may also contribute to your healthy eating plan.
What is PCOS?
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal disorder that affects 5 million American women of childbearing age.
Women who have PCOS are often insulin-resistant, meaning their bodies create insulin, but it is not used correctly. This puts them at a higher risk of becoming diabetic. Plus, PCOS may also lead to the production of excess male hormones (androgens) in females, causing a range of problems.
Known symptoms can include:
- Irregular periods
- Hair fall
- Excess hair growth on the rest of the body
- Eggs not being released
- Heart diseases
- Higher levels of PSA, i.e., prostate-specific antigen that is a gateway to breast cancer
The only way to avoid long-term complications of PCOS is to have it diagnosed early, reduce weight, and get treatment along the way.
Natural Treatment For PCOS
Here are a few ways you can help alleviate the signs and symptoms of PCOS and live a healthy life despite it:
- Eat A Balanced Diet
Eating right, and avoiding certain foods can significantly improve your health. This will help regulate the production of your hormones so your periods get to a regular cycle.
- Eat anti-inflammatory foods—tomatoes, olive oil, tree nuts, tuna, mackerel, etc.
- Increase consumption of whole foods (fruits, vegetables, legumes, grains, etc.)
- Introduce soy products to your diet
- Get a balanced intake of protein and carbs
- Cut down on caffeine
- Up your iron intake to make up for the excessive blood loss during your period because of PCOS
- Consume foods such as cashews, almonds, bananas, as they are rich in magnesium
- Get The Right Amount Of Exercise
Hormone imbalance also leads to gaining excessive weight, so an excellent way to alleviate symptoms of PCOS and is to cut those extra pounds.
It’s best to do gentle exercises that engage multiple muscle groups at once such as:
- Walking or jogging
- Light swimming
- Cure PCOS Naturally With Vitamin Supplements And Herbs
Women with PCOS are often recommended the following supplements:
- Chromium to improve BMI
- Inositol to reduce insulin resistance
- Cinnamon to improve menstrual cycle and insulin resistance
- Zinc — PCOS fertility supplements
- Turmeric — anti-inflammatory and improve insulin resistance
- Vitamin D and Calcium to improve irregular periods and also lead to ovulation
- Evening primrose oil — to reduce period pain, improves cholesterol, etc.
- Cod liver oil — to increase intake of Vitamin A and D and Omega 3 fatty acids
- Berberine — to balance endocrine responses of your body and improve metabolism and insulin resistance
Perfect PCOS Vitamin Supplements And PCOS Fertility Supplements
The good news is that by following the steps mentioned above, women with PCOS also have a chance of enjoying fulfilling lives.
YadTech offers PCOS fertility supplements that contain all the required elements to improve your health, restore hormone balance, help you maintain your menstrual cycle, improve fertility, and much more!